Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 2 : Mellowdrama and Meltdowns

This evening, the end to day 2 of the No Carb Diet went a little something like this:

Jaclyn : Where are the pickles?? :head in fridge: Are you fucking kidding...you're kidding...I'm going to kill someone!

Mark: I guess someone ate em'

Jaclyn: WHO!?!?!

Mark: I don't know babe, someone...I'll go get you some pickles.

Jaclyn: NO!

Mark: YES!

Jaclyn: No...so help me...don't, I don't want you to :Mark heads out: DON'T! DON'T! I Don't WANT THEM!

Mark: You don't? You don't want them?

Jaclyn : No : makes face which suggests I do indeed want pickles:

Mark: You sure, I can go get them. I can eat them on my sandwhich tomorrow

Jaclyn: Well then I'm going with you

Mark: WHY!?

Jaclyn: Because if you're alone and you get into a car crash then you died going to get me PICKLES! And I can't....

Mark: Ok, let's go.

No comments: