Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Carrie Likes a JAZZZZZZZ Man"

OK. KISS ME KATE is over....sadly yet inevitably and though it hurts my heart to leave this complete joy of an experience- the upside, Dear Readers, is now I can update again!

Which is what I plan to do as soon as I return from WHOLE FOODS and Wegmans with Tep. I  am planting myself firmly on my couch with Erica...and anyone else who cares to join, for that matter :)  And I will update you all on the last 2 weeks. WHEW! What MADNESS! To give you some insight...I went to bed at 7am .....ahhhhh what crazy cast parties and Fred's sensual Cosmopolitans can do.  Ok....SO have no fear. An update is on it's way, and a change is gonna come.  Meanwhile...I just "discovered" David Bowie's later musical contributions and I think I'm a little in love with Black Tie White Noise. RANDOM.

Stay Tuned
xoxo
JAC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fred's Cosmos are awesome! He said he had to cut you off at 3:00am. Anyway -- I kicked you out at 5:00am. It takes 15 minutes to get to your place. What did you do for an hour and 45 minutes, huh??? Huh??? Huh??? Is that when you discovered the joys of David Bowie, or Jazz?